- your name and business and/or personal contact details (including email address, postal address, telephone numbers (mobile and fixed line) and delivery address information if you order products and/or services from us);
- information regarding your experiences with our products and/or services;
- your Lane & Holmes username and password (you will be asked to provide these every time you login to use this website);
- your direct marketing contact preferences and consents (please refer to the section "Direct Marketing" below for more information);
- (if you are a residential customer) credit/debit card details and bank account details for the purpose of setting up direct debits;
- (if you are a business customer, ie if you are acting on behalf of a company, partnership or sole trader) bank account details for the purpose of setting up direct debits and information about business operations, which may include some personal information; and
- information you provide in any "free text" boxes on this website (i.e. blank spaces where you are free to insert comments).
- to carry out internal record keeping and audits;
- to administer this website and our contract or other relationship with you, including in order to provide our products and/or services to you (for example, to put you in touch with estate agents and other appropriate third parties (meaning any other person or organisation) in accordance with your instructions);
- to obtain payments from you for our products and/or services (this is why we collect credit/debit card details and bank account details);
- to analyse the way in which you use this website with a view to improving the products and/or services we offer and our marketing and advertising activities and for market research purposes related to improving the same including online surveys (we may contact you ourselves for this purpose or ask third parties to do so on our behalf - please refer to the section "Who do we share this information with?" below);
- to analyse patterns and trends of use and the uptake of our products and/or services;
- to deal with and respond to any communication, enquiry or application which you submit to us;
- to process job applications which you submit to us through this website;
- to send you direct marketing information about the products and/or services of Lane & Holmes, its parent company and of companies carefully selected by Lane & Holmes (but only when you provide the appropriate consents to permit this - please refer to the section "Direct Marketing" below); and
- to comply with our legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations.
"Thank you for your good wishes and support given during my house sale. I really appreciated your help and support given throughout the process. I will and have recommended you to others. Kind regards, Vicki Tomlins "